Retaining Wall Cost
Pricing and Payment InformationWith any retaining wall project you want to make sure to fully understand the scope of work and pricing options up front. Paving Corporation has been designing, installing and repairing retaining walls for years and can bring our paving knowledge to work for you. Let us help you properly scope your retaining wall project and offer a detailed and clear proposal. Call us at 1-888-310-1429 and see why so many businesses and homeowners are choosing Paving Corporation.
Retaining Wall Cost ConsiderationsNo matter which paving contractor or company you choose to assist with your commercial retaining wall or residential retaining wall wall project, there will be a number of cost factors that will need to be addressed. Below are a number of the retaining wall construction considerations that we have discussed, priced and implemented with our clients in Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Raleigh and Tampa over the years. These should help you consider the scope of your project and start to further define the factors that will impact the overall price of your new retaining wall.
- Are there subtle or severe changes in elevation where the retaining wall will be installed?
- Will the retaining wall cross over a stream, pond or other body of water?
- Will an existing retaining wall need to be removed?
- Is the existing retaining wall made of concrete, concrete blocks, railroad ties, pavers, etc.?
- Height and length of the retaining wall(s)
- Excavation and/or grating requirements
- Concrete blocks
- Stacked stone
- Stone and mortar
- Decorative concrete